Scrap Car Removal Service for All Your Needs
Max Cash For Cars is the leading scrap car removal service in the QLD area. With in-depth knowledge of this business, we provide fast and efficient car removal services. We have worked in this market for over 10 years as the premier scrap old car collection service.
We buy all types of vehicles, such as
- Old cars
- Not working
If you are planning to get rid of any such vehicles, call us. We can provide you with a generous quote for your vehicle completely FREE of cost. We pay up to $9,999 in instant cash for any type of vehicle. Not only that but also provide FREE scrap car removal services all over QLD.
To sell your car in a hassle-free way, fill our FREE form today!
Sell Your Scrap Car Fast With Few Simple Steps
Selling a scrap car has never been this quick. With our simple steps, you can get rid of your scrap car in no time. Just follow the steps below:
Receive FREE Quote
Within 1 minute we can provide you an approximate value for your scrap car. This is not the final offer. We will make the final offer only after an in-person inspection of the vehicle.
Select Car Inspection date
Customers can call us to book a car inspection. Customers have the freedom to choose whatever date and time they find most convenient for car inspection.
Our experts will inspect the vehicle and provide the final offer. Before inspection customers need to show vehicle registration and their photo ID.
The signing of the paperwork
If all goes to plan and the customer accepts the final offer, we will provide them with paperwork to sign.
Get the cash
After signing the paperwork we give customers cash up to $9,999 and tow their vehicle away for FREE.
We Purchase All Types of Scrap Cars
Selling an old car is difficult work. Most old cars simply make their way to landfills to decompose. This can be very harmful to the planet. That’s why Max Cash For Cars aims to reduce the number of vehicles going to landfills. And instead, we plan to reuse and recycle most of the vehicles we buy.
That’s why no matter the type of vehicle you own, we are ready to buy them. Below is the list of cars we are currently buying.
- Alpha Romeo
- Land Rover
- Range Rover
If you fail to find the brand of your vehicle, call us. And our customer service team will help you and answer all of your queries.
MaxCashForCars Is the Right Choice for Scrap Car Removal
There are many reasons why you should choose MaxCashForCars as your sole scrap car removal service:
- With us, you can sell all types of vehicles including cars, vans, 4×4, Utes, commercial vehicles, trucks, and more.
- We provide FREE services of car disposal Brisbane, QLD wide.
- Our customers get up to $9,999 for their junk unwanted cars.
- We accept cars as-is, they don’t even have to be roadworthy to be eligible for our services,
- With us, you get same-day old car removal services. We work 6 days a week.
- MaxCashForCars is a registered and well-established business located in Rocklea.
- All of our staff are professionals and skilled in their area of work.
- Our customer service lines are functional 24/7
- We sell top-quality second-hand parts at affordable prices,
- Never charge hidden fees from customers
Recycling the Scrap Cars in an Eco-Friendly Manner
We have seen the disastrous effects mining and landfills can have on our environment. Thus, to reduce these effects, we have started recycling and reusing all the scrap cars we purchase. We use these cars for spare parts and scrap metals. All of our processes are carried out following the Australian Government’s guidelines.
Our scrap car recycling process is simple:
- We purchase an unwanted vehicle from customers and sent it to our car wrecking facilities.
- There we drain the vehicle of all the toxic liquids. And discard all of the rusted parts.
- In the next stage, the dismantling of the vehicle takes place. During the dismantling, all the working parts from the vehicle are removed.
- These parts are fixed and are sold at our branches at affordable rates.
- The metal frame of the vehicle is shredded into small pieces and sent to the recycling facility.
- The metal is later sold to any industry that needs it.
To get more information about the types of spare parts we carry, give us a call at 0412 500 519get a quote